Support Our Cause
Thank you for your interest in TAKE BACK YOUR TIME. Because we are a small organization with low overhead costs, you can be assured that your money will go directly to supporting our cause.
The Work Your Donation Supports
- Take Back Your Time is the only organization committed to raising awareness and creating a national dialogue to help businesses, media and workers understand why more time off and longer vacations can improve health, well-being, satisfaction, productivity and creativity - a situation that benefits both businesses and workers.
- To that end, we act as a clearinghouse for best practice ideas, corporate testimonies, research and other information supporting the value of time off. For more than a decade, we have been the "go to" organization for the media in addressing these issues.
- We also work to establish policy change to help achieve a shift to a less harried, more time-affluent life. Primarily focused on the United States and Canada, we have developed some broad policy ideas – all taken for granted in many other countries – that speak to the dire need for time poverty relief.
- Not intended as political bills, these policy recommendations are instead meant to encourage legislators to take these ideas and design specific legislation around them to win more free time for Americans.
- Our goal is to bring the United States up to the standards already in place in all other industrial countries, thereby creating more jobs and improving our health, relationships, community life and environment.
- Our continuation depends on your support and your financial contributions. Our overhead is small, so more of your donations go directly to addressing time poverty and the value of time off.
Diamond Resorts International® is a global leader in the travel and vacation industry. With over 330 destinations worldwide, our commitment is to making life better and helping people improve their health, happiness, relationships and productivity by encouraging families to Stay Vacationed.™
- Ackerman Institute For The Family
- Barnes Family Fund Of Tides Foundation
- Beringer Founder's Estate – Living 5 to 9
- Center For A New American Dream
- Duluth Central Labor Body
- Experience Life Magazine
- Human Agenda
- New Road Map Foundation
- Noble and Lorraine Hancock Family Fund
- Panera Bread Company
- Simple Living America/Postconsumers.com
- Sher Family Fund At The Seattle Foundation
- Small Planet Institute
- Town Creek Foundation
- Unitarian Universalist Association, Washington Office
- Australian Shorter Work Week Network, AUSTRALIA
- Boston-Area Shorter Work-time Network, MA
- Earth Ministry, WA
- Feet First (Puget Sound Pedestrian Advocacy), WA
- Free Time, Free People, PA
- Massachusetts Council of Churches
- Mid Rivers Ethical Society, MO
- Missouri Association for Social Welfare, MO
- National Council on Family Relations, MN
- The Population Coalition
- Putting Family First, MN
- Unitarian Universalist Association, DC
- Work to Live, CA
- Wellness Tourism Worldwide, CA
- Adventure Travel Trade Association, WA